We are a Teaching Church, 2 Timothy 2:2
Worship & Sermon Sunday 3-29-20
Dear Compass Family,
During this challenging time all church operations will be suspended until April 5th in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Because we realize that circumstances are shifting rapidly, our team will continually assess the situation and local recommendations and adjust accordingly. The focus of these conversations is to consider the best way to serve your family while being cognizant of the impact that the situation poses for all of us.
Our goal is to uphold the CDC and governmental guidelines while still being able to keep us all close and uplifted by the word of God.
So here are the latest updates regarding our church operations:
The church will be closed and all church activities will be canceled through Sunday, April 5th unless local and state officials tell us otherwise. We will continue to update you on the latest developments.
Messages will still be recorded and will be available each Sunday at 10:30am on our website or facebook.
If you have a need, please call the church number at 303-894-0904.
Here is what we are asking you to do:
· Check in with your Life group and provide encouragement. Try to find another way to meet virtually through the use of technology like Zoom, GoToMeetings, Skype, Facetime, etc.
· Continue to be a servant for the Kingdom and care for and reach out to the elderly and those most at-risk to help with anything needed. A few examples are shoveling their driveway, running to the grocery store, and picking up their prescriptions.
· Be the hands and feet of Jesus by looking for ways you can serve your community in any capacity.
· Pray for our first responders, healthcare providers, grocery store workers and all who are working tirelessly during this difficult time.
· GIVING ONLINE – if you are able to do so and typically put your offering in offering containers each weekend, we encourage you to now give online. www.Compasschristian.org. Offerings can also be mailed to our mailing address 10940 S Parker Rd. #611, Parker , CO 80134
In these challenging times we are holding up our church family, nation and world in fervent prayer. We desire that God receives all praise, glory and honor, it is our desire to lift up the cross of Christ Jesus.
The Elders of Compass
1 Peter 1:7
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
Meet Pastor Mike Spivey
At Compass Christian Fellowship, our focus is to teach the word of God and build up believers through the grace and truth available only through Jesus Christ. We enjoy traditional and modern live praise and worship music in each of our services followed by in-depth teaching from the Bible.
We love our children at Compass Christian Fellowship. We have a special service designed just for kids from newborn to 6th grade every Sunday morning. It is an energetic time of learning scripture with arts and crafts, music and much more!.
Our youth are being overwhelmed by so many sources of life and we want to help then understand that Jesus is their foundation and they don't have to be ashamed of that!
Teaching how to recognize spiritual warfare, how to fight and against it and be victorious using the word of God!
Do you know everyone you have friended? Are they who they say they are? Many traps exists and are pulling our youth into places with doors that open one way...
Click the icon below to be redirected to our Compass Christian Parker Facebook page. Make sure to like the page and check back frequently to stay on top of upcoming news and events
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter, The Compass Highlights
12250 N Pine Dr, Parker, Colorado 80138, United States
Fridays: Youth Group 6:30-8:00pm
Sundays: Legacy Class 9:15 - 10:15 am
Worship Service 10:30 am